If you live in the California Bay area and suspect a water leak anywhere inside your home or on your property, call Bridgeview Construction, your leak detection and repair specialists. A hidden water leak can mean a lot of wasted water, property damages, and higher utility bills.
Leaky pipes, fixtures, and appliances can cause an incredible amount of damage in a relatively short time. Don’t wait. Let us get to the bottom of a possible leak and get it fixed, fast.
- Irrigation, Main Line & Other Underground Leaks
- Leaky Appliances & Fixtures
- Pool Leaks
- Leaky Pipes
- Slab Leaks
Signs You May Have A Water Leak
Hidden leaks can occur both inside and outside your home or other building, above ground and underground. In most areas, the property owner, and not the city, is even responsible for leaking between the main and your home or business.
Our professional plumbing contractors can find the source of the problem, make repairs, and fix water damage in other areas of your property. But what should you be looking for in order to get help quickly?
- You hear water running inside your walls, even when no faucets are on.
- Your water meter registers usage even when you are not using water.
- Your water bill has increased significantly, even though your usage has not increased.
- You have frequent sewer backup problems.
- You have continually dripping faucets or toilets that always run.
- You see soft, discolored, or spongy areas on your walls or ceilings.
- You smell mustiness near drains, sewers, or coming up from the floor.
- You see mildew or feel moisture on carpets.
- You have rust or dirt in your water supply.
- Areas of your foundation are cracked or feel unusually damp.
- You have spots of unusual grass or plant growth in your lawn or yard.
- You have wet areas in your yard or property where you haven’t watered, and it hasn’t recently rained.
- You have one or more sinkholes outside.
Is It A Leak? Find Out & Get It Fixed.
As an experienced California general contractor and construction company, Bridgeview Construction can detect and repair plumbing leaks, large and small, in San Francisco, San Jose, and the rest of the Bay Area. If you suspect you have a water leak, don’t hesitate to give us a call for a quote today.