Update, upgrade or repair your lighting and electrical systems with Bridgeview Construction of California – serving you in San Jose, San Francisco, and the entire Bay Area. Don’t risk electrocution during a DIY disaster or costly house fires due to damaged or out of date wiring.
Our electrical contractors can help you renovate or get up to code so you can sell or protect your real estate.
- Install New Lighting
- Add Kitchen Or Bathroom Outlets
- Add Additional Small Appliance Circuits
- Upgrade For Smart Home Features
- Add Tech-Friendly USB Outlets
- Replace Fuse Boxes With Circuit Breakers
- Install Dimmer Switches, 3-Way Sliders & 4-Way Sliders
- Ensure Proper Amperage For New Appliances
- Electrical Rewiring & Rerouting
- Upgrade Electrical Panels
Is It Time For An Update?
Most of us don’t think about our lighting or electrical systems until something goes wrong. Believe it or not, electrical codes change pretty frequently. According to the Electrical Safety Foundation International, the National Electrical Code, adopted by all 50 states, is revised every three years.
Only an electrician can tell you for sure if your system is out of date, but there are some signs you can watch out for.
- Light Bulbs Seem To Burn Out Faster Than They Should
- Your Electrical Outlets Look Sooty, Burned, Or Discolored
- Your Electrical Bills Are Suddenly Higher
- Your Circuit Breakers Trip Frequently
- You Notice Lighting Problems – Like Flickering Or Dimming
- Your Light Switches Feel Warm Or Hot To The Touch
Home Purchases, Renovations & Remodels
When you’re ready to remodel, our electrical contractors can help you with much more than lighting design and fixture installation. We can guide you through any necessary permits and make sure you get the amount of power you need, right where you need it.
Moving your cabinets, installing a new bathroom vanity, or adding a larger kitchen island will all also require electrical wiring in the right areas for maximum functionality.
Many older homes just weren’t built with today’s electrical needs in mind. Even the most energy-efficient appliances can all add up to more power than you’re currently safely wired for, shorting out your new device or making you more vulnerable to house fire risks.
Electrical Installs For A Smarter Home
Install lighting that you control in the palm of your hand with a remote or smartphone. See who just rang your doorbell while you’re still at work with the latest security systems. Upgrading your home’s electrical system can mean adding many of today’s available conveniences as well.
- Remote Controlled Sprinkler Systems
- Motorized Blinds, Shades & Shutters
- Grocery Ordering Refrigerators
- Smart Heating & Cooling Systems
- Remote Security & Video Surveillance
- Smart Thermostats & Safety Sensors
- Smart Home Hub Panels
Hire A California Electrical Contractor
Whether you want to add a chandelier to your entryway or need to power up your new man cave or she shed addition, the electrical installers at Bridgeview Construction can make sure it happens safely, effectively, and efficiently. Contact us today for a consultation in San Jose, San Francisco, or anywhere in and around the Bay Area,