Bridgeview Construction doesn’t just build and remodel homes; we also take care of HVAC system installs, repairs, and replacements as part of our California general contractor services in the Bay Area. Whether you are a homeowner in need of emergency heating services or AC repair, or a property manager looking to repair a boiler or arrange AC service for one of your tenants, we’ve got you covered.
A/C Repair, Installation & Maintenance
- New A/C Replacement & Installation
- Refrigerant & Filter Checks
- Duct Work
- Expansion Valves
- Fans & Fan Belts
Furnace & Heater Repair, Installation & Maintenance
- New HVAC Installs
- Heater Replacement
- Furnace Repair Service
- Gas Heater Repairs
- Heat Pumps
Safety & Comfort, Year-Round
Unseasonably hot or cold weather can put a damper on your comfort when you don’t have a working HVAC system. Winter is the busiest season for furnace repair, while summer demand for emergency air conditioner repair might mean you have to wait a lot longer for relief from uncomfortable weather.
Bay Area weather can be unpredictable, so it’s better to take care of a faulty system as soon as you discover a problem, especially if you have pets, children, or seniors in the home.
Signs You Need HVAC Repair
Know the signs of heating or air conditioning problems so you can act fast. Our professional HVAC contractors will get to the root of the issue and quickly perform quality, professional repairs. If you think something might be wrong with your system, avoid making it worse or safety hazards by giving us a call.
We have the tools and the training to get the job done right.
- Your Heater Or AC Won’t Turn On
- The Circuit Breaker Keeps Tripping
- Your Hear Unusual Noises (Screeching, Banging, Etc)
- Your Smell Burning Or Other Strange Odors
- There’s No Air Flow
- Vents Are Blowing Warm Air (AC) Or Cold Air (Heater)
- The Coils Keep Icing Up
- Furnace Won’t Ignite
- Heater Keeps Shutting Off
- Heater Pilot Light Won’t Light
- Furnace Or Heater Makes Strange Noise
- Blower Won’t Start, Or Won’t Stay On
- Unusually High Energy Bills
- Thermostat Constantly Needs Adjusting
Advantages of A Complete HVAC Upgrade
At some point in time, it makes sense to stop repairing an old furnace or air conditioner and replace the system entirely. Our professional installation technicians can help you choose a model that is the right size and has a feature set that will work best with your property. New, efficient HVAC systems can benefit you in many ways.
- Increased efficiency may lower your heating and cooling bills.
- Variable speed motors facilitate more effective air movement.
- Improved filtration technology can reduce airborne allergens for cleaner, healthier indoor air.
- New HVAC technology is more environmentally friendly.
- A new system can increase your property’s resale value.
- Modern designs tend to run more quietly than older models.
HVAC Installation, Repair & Maintenance In California
The key to staying comfortable year-round in your Bay Area home or office is a well-maintained, efficient heating and air conditioning system. Call the heating and AC repair experts at Bridgeview Construction to schedule an inspection today.